Do you take bookings?
Most of our restaurants do not take bookings – just come along and have a drink if you need to wait a small time for a table – we have some fantastic cocktails!
However, while we mostly operate on first come first served basis we do keep a few tables for reservations in some restaurants…
- Pho Chiswick – limited bookings every day. Please use the booking calendar on the restaurant’s page or call the restaurant to book.
- Pho Ealing – limited bookings every day. Please use the booking calendar on the restaurant’s page or call the restaurant to book.
- Pho St Paul’s –limited bookings every day. Please use the booking calendar on the restaurant’s page or call the restaurant to book.
- Pho Brighton – every day except Saturdays. Please call the restaurant to book.
- Pho Manchester – limited bookings every day. Please use the booking calendar on the restaurant’s page or call the restaurant to book.
Is anything on your menu gluten free?
Dear Pho customer,
We have just been made aware of some changes in the supply chain to a few of our ingredients and we must act with due diligence this matter. We have therefore decided to suspend our accreditation by Coeliac UK and cannot make the gluten-free claim on our entire menu until we have thoroughly investigated these changes.
We are in the process of producing a new menu with the official Coeliac UK line removed, and we continue to run our kitchens as we always have.
We are currently testing a range of our ingredients, and from Lab tests that we have received back to date, we are confident in the gluten-free status of the following items:
- Pho noodle soups
- Bun dishes – without a spring roll
- Fried rice
- Pho Xao dishes
- Xao dishes
- Summer rolls
- Morning glory
- Green beans
Pho was accredited by Coeliac UK as a gluten free venue in 2015 after undergoing their training and auditing process because the ingredients and products we use in our kitchens are made from naturally non-gluten containing ingredients. We are continuing to work closely with Coeliac UK on this, and we will update this statement as we progress.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
All at Pho
Is your meat halal?
Our chicken meat is halal.
Do you have any Vegan dishes?
Our menu is really great for a vegan diet – this is because we use very little dairy or egg in our cooking. Anything on our menu (eat-in and takeaway/delivery), you see that is vegetarian can also be tailored to a vegan diet – just be sure to tell a member of staff as we may need to replace side sauces or dipping sauces with a vegan option like soy ginger or homemade peanut sauce.
We have vegan options in every section of our menu, from starters to desserts, including: veggie summer rolls, veggie spring rolls, salads, pho noodle soups (like tofu & mushroom, or 3 mushroom in our homemade veggie broth), bun noodle dishes (tofu, veggie spring roll), wok-fried noodles (tofu & mushroom), and our fragrant Vietnamese curry (tofu).
Some vegan favourites include:
– Goi Cuon – fresh rice paper veggie summer rolls with peanut sauce or soy ginger
– Goi Chay – salad with Asian herbs, peppers & a chilli ginger dressing
– Bun nam rom Hue – hot & spicy pho noodle soup with enoki, shiitake & button mushrooms + pak choi in vegetarian broth
I have a peanut allergy – are any of your dishes peanut-free?
- Any of the dishes on our menu can be made without peanuts except for our peanut sauce.
- Please advise staff of a peanut allergy when ordering. As peanuts are present in our kitchens, we cannot guarantee, even if we endeavour to make a dish without peanuts, that we will be 100% successful in removing them.
I have a food allergy...what can I eat on your menu?
- Some of the EU’s list of top allergens are present in some of our dishes, but we always endeavour to adapt our menu where we can to be flexible for customers with food allergies. For food allergies including gluten, shellfish, egg, fish, lupin, milk, mollusc, nuts, peanut, soya, sesame, celery or celeriac, mustard, sulphites, garlic, onion or coconut, please speak to a manager. As these allergens are present in our kitchens, we cannot guarantee, even if we endeavour to make a dish without an allergen in, that we will be 100% successful in removing it.
Do you have a kids' menu?
Yes! Kids love noodles. Check out our kids’ menu here